VA loans, or Veteran Association loans have been designed with favorable loan terms for eligible American veterans, active-duty personnel, and widows of veterans. VA home loans are available for one-to-four family properties, Planned Unit Developments (PUDs), condominiums and manufactured homes.
A VA loan is a loan guaranteed by the Veterans Association, which allows the borrower to receive 100% financing, meaning that there is no required down payment if the loan amount is within county loan limits.
VA Loans & Benefits
- Purchase, rate/term refinance and cash-out refinance options
- No required down payment*
- Seller-assistance options
- Low minimum credit score requirement
- Flexible repayment periods
- No pre-payment penalties
- Available fixed- and adjustable-interest rates
- Interest rate cap structure: one percent initial/one percent subsequent/five percent life